Reviews here of another six autism apps, previously posted individually on Twitter. The apps covered this month are:
- Money Counting – non-autism specific app to rehearse using American coins
- How to Make Lifelong Friends – an e-book for adolescents / adults with guidance on making friends
- iasku – a communicator app based on PECS-principles for non-verbal or minimally-verbal children
- Cause & Effect Sensory Lightbox – does what it says on the tin!
- Socially Speaking – an app to help therapists and parents develop a personal plan for a child with autism
- Somantics – a sensory interactive app to encourage self-expression